[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Information dealing with personal data processing in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 “Code regarding protection of personal data”
THE OWNER OF THE DATA is Pasticceria Buosi Food Experience s.a.s di Buosi Denis Fabrizio & C.
THE HEAD OF DATA MANAGEMENT is Pasticceria Buosi Food Experience s.a.s di Buosi Denis Fabrizio & C.
PURPOSE FOR DATA PROCESSING
a) Personal data provided by you is processed for use on behalf of Pasticceria Buosi Food Experience s.a.s di Buosi Denis Fabrizio & C. for Professional Education and Updates of its very statutory purposes, such as the promotion of educational activity and professional updates, including the fulfillment of administrative and accounting obligations.
b) Such data will furthermore be processed for the sending of informative material relevant to cultural and professional initiatives organized by Pasticceria Buosi Food Experience s.a.s di Buosi Denis Fabrizio & C.
The aforementioned data will be lawfully and fairly processed, in accordance with security obligations as stated in the Code. Data processing occurs through manual, technological and online instruments with methods strictly clinging to previously mentioned purposes and, aimed at guaranteeing the safety and privacy of the data.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
For purposes of type a) the provision of data is mandatory in that it is necessary in fulfilling the aforementioned purposes. However, consent is optional for purposes of type b), unfulfilled provision in such a case disables informative email sending for cultural and professional initiatives organized by Pasticceria Buosi Food Experience s.a.s di Buosi Denis Fabrizio & C.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS WHOSE DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
In accordance with laws and regulations, the data may be used as the subject of communication when necessary for administrative needs and their very protection. Furthermore, data communication may be performed on those whose authorization to data access is recognized by laws or regulations.
USER RIGHTS (ART. 7 LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03)
You may exercise your rights in any moment, in particular you may obtain:
1) confirmation of the existence of data regarding the user as well as communications;
2) direction of data origin, of processing purposes and methods, of logic applied during processing by means of electronic instruments, of owner identification, of subjects where data may be communicated;
3) updates, modification, or integration of data;
4) cancellation, anonymous transformation or a block of data processing that violates law;
5) opposing, in all or some part, for legitimate reasons of data processing relative to the collection’s purpose.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]